As you can see, family is important to us. Hammond Dental is a father-son dentist team with over 50 years of combined experience. Our unique staff has been working together for an average of 20 years…a result of fine, quality leadership and trust in each other.
You can trust your entire family’s dental care to our team. Using state of the art equipment, and knowing the latest in dental technology, patients of all ages get the best diagnosis and care available.
Hammond Dental Services
Complete Family Dental Care: No matter what age, we care for your entire family!
• Hygiene: Regular care of teeth and gums is the most important approach to dental health. We will care for your teeth, and educate you on how to do the same.
• Regular teeth cleaning
• Gum disease prevention and treatment
• X-Ray services to detect cavities or other issues
• Deep Cleanings
• Fluoride Treatment
• Cancer Screenings
• General Hygiene Consultation and Education
• Restorative Dentistry:
• Porcelain, silver, or gold fillings
• Crowns & Bridges
• Dentures: full or partial
• Dental Implants
• Cosmetic: When your teeth or smile just don’t look right, we can help!
• Teeth Whitening
• One hour, in-office light treatment
• Take home bleach kit
• Porcelain Veneers
• Porcelain Fillings to close in gaps or broken teeth
• Invisible Fillings
• Braces: consultation and referral for orthodontic care, plus maintenance of braces
• Oral Surgery & Endodontics
• Extractions of wisdom teeth, and other teeth, as needed
• Root Canal Therapy
• Specialty Services
• TMJ Treatment: Your temporomandibular joint is a hinge that connects your jaw to the temporal bones of your skull, which are in front of each ear. It lets you move your jaw up and down and side to side, so you can talk, chew, and yawn. At some point, the joint may become painful or uncomfortable due to injury, teeth grinding, arthritis, or stress. We specialize in TMJ treatments to bring you comfort, and ease the pain.
• Night Guards
• Bite Adjustments
• Extra Services
• Same day denture repair
• Sedation dentistry upon requested appointment
• Referrals for orthodontic care that best suit the patient
• Comfortable patient chairs, with headphones for relaxation upon request